So here are the obvious things:
- Yeah, my blog is girly – that’s because most of what I review are for a female audience.
- It’s not an anime blog. It’s a manga blog. (Although I do promote anime when I review series and have on occasion reviewed an anime when I just couldn’t help myself.)
Here are some things you might be interested to know:
If you want to know how this blog came about, click the About here or above.
I knew nothing about this tournament, until I got contacted and my blog was volunteered to be admitted into the tourney. Whatever the outcome, I’m just excited about the exposure. I hope that there will be some readers out there that find my posts helpful or thoughtful, and come back or share with their friends. If you are a regular reader, you’ll find the Aniblog Tourney polls linked, so go vote!
I’m an image junky, so there are tons of pics and wallpapers on my site. That’s not all this site is about, though. In fact, the wallpapers are a recent addition this year, because I’ve found it drives more traffic this direction. Please take time to use the navigation bar and find a post you might be interested in. The most popular posts are in the side bar, but if you want some of the more comment driven ones here is a short list:
- I Still Like Comics…At 30…And I’m Female
- Shoujo Sensei: Summer Festivals
- New Site – New Look
- Pig Bride 5 -Final Volume Review